Wednesday 14 November 2012

Child's Play

Our Crafty Christmas Competition is going gangbusters! Have you submitted your creations yet? We'd love to see what you've been making!

As a kid, some of our favourite toys were those made for us by loved ones and relatives and handed down through the generations. The Snoopy toy that my Dad gave Mum for her 21st birthday warmed my bed for many nights!

My grandmother knitted a doll for my younger sister when she was born; somehow she ended up with the vague name of "Mammy". My favourite thing about Mammy was that she was so darn heavy, I would chase sis around the house and whack her with it any chance I got.

Brotherly love, right?


Today I'm appealing to the big kid in all of us with some of our favourite toys that have been uploaded to the Crafty Christmas Competition. We'd love to hear what you think.




 




Don't forget to click through and vote if you love these as much as we do!

1 comment: