Friday 17 February 2012

No Sew Pro: I see a motif!

There's a bit of a baby boom happening here in the office (don't worry, none of the W&W team are preggers... as far as we know...)! With one of the girls finishing up today and ready to pop any second, we've all been talking about ideal baby gifts.
But you, my dear reader, I'm sure knows that the best gifts are the ones we made, with love.

No bones about it, I can't sew a stitch. I can however, iron.
And that's why we love Jumbo Motifs!

How easy is that?!

Our new range of Jumbo Motifs are the easiest way to quickly add some fun to any basic garments to make a fun and personal gift. Add some creative stitching or beading and voila! Instant keepsake.

Click for a close up
I recently got together with a few friends to decorate little onsies for a girlfriend having a baby. The beauty of these motifs is that they are gorgeous on both little boys and girls!

These aren't the ones I prepared earlier!

Click for a close up
They're also great for kids blankets and towels.
How adorable are these Babuskhas?

Hoodie Towels are the best for little seaside friends
Jumbo 'Make It' Motifs, $12.99/pack
In store from Feb 24th

Don't forget to leave a comment HERE to win yourself a stash of Daisy Mae by Denyse Schmidt fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment