Wednesday 25 January 2012

License to Quilt

You may have noticed our Dr Seuss fabrics in store recently. We've recently been lucky enough to find some more gorgeous childhood memories commited to fabric!

Cat in the Hat - the first of our Dr Seuss stories
  
 We're adding onto this range of children's storybook classics with a few more names - The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Maisy, Spot the Dog, Gumnut Babies and the classic Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit.
A Sneak peek at the Peter Rabbit Collection
What are your favourite childhood storybooks? Have you made a quilt or a project inspired by them?
I'm obsessed with Gumnut Babies - an Aussie classic!
We'll have these beautiful fabric ranges dropping into store towards the end of February - keep an eye out for them!
Spot the Dog
The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Maisy

7 comments:

  1. Eep! I'm going to snatch up the Gumnut Babies fabric the moment it hits stores! Any Blinky Bills on the horizon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah,
      Glad you love it! It's a beautiful print. Blinky Bill is certainly a possibility, I'll add it to the (ever growing) list!

      Delete
  2. It's terrific to see Australian childrens' books featured - I would love to see some Possum Magic fabrics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will these be kept in stock, there is still more i would like to get.
    It was mega hard to get the 3 i did :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I am in awe of the gumnut babies fabric you have shown above and wondered if you know where I could buy some?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, such sweet fabrics! I am in the US and can't find the Gumnut Babies fabric anywhere. I would love to get some! do you happen to know where I could buy these fabrics...I would be ever so grateful!

    Thanks bunches!
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...did anyone get an answer where to buy gumnut baby fabric??

    ReplyDelete